Warning: This website requires a modern browser. As you are using an old browser, the site might not work correctly.
Terms and Conditions
‘University’ means both Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Brussel, Belgium) and Université Libre de Bruxelles (Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 50, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium).
‘BPAC’ means Blue Planet Academy & Consulting bvba, a company registered in Belgium (company No 0834.464.076) whose registered office is at Witte Patersstraat 4, 1040 Etterbeek.
‘Pre-admission’ means the Bruface pre-admission process and evaluation provided by the Univesity and BPAC under the agreement.
‘You’ means the natural person applying to attend the programme, and where such person is a delegate on behalf of an organisation, ‘You’ shall refer jointly and severally to the natural person and the organisation, on whose behalf you warrant you have the authority to bind by proceeding with the application.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersede all prior agreements and understandings in respect
of the Pre-admission that is the subject of the application. Both parties acknowledge that in entering into the agreement neither has relied
on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to
such agreement except as expressly stated in the agreement itself.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any agreement (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
- Pre-admission cannot be evaluated until payment of the fee in full has been received. Confirmation of payment shall be sent within seven (7) working days of receipt of the full fee.
- The University and BPAC reserve the right to refuse the Pre-admission in the event of failure to observe any of these Terms and Conditions, including for the avoidance of doubt the foregoing payment obligations.
- The decision of the Pre-admission committee of the University is not subject to dispute, unless wrong or missing information can be demonstrated by the candidate.
- The Pre-admission fee is not refundable, unless you enroll in one of the BRUFACE master programs.
- A positive Pre-admission is in no way a guarantee for full admission. For a full admission and consequent admission letter you will have to follow the University admission procedure, and supply all valid documents as required by the admission office of the University.
- The authentification of your documents will be made during the full admission procedure. If the information you supplied is not correct or subject to fraud, the Pre-admission decision will be cancelled.
- The University, BPAC, its employees and agents agree to maintain as confidential and not to use or disclose to any third party any information derived from you without your consent except where it is necessary to enable them to perform the pre-admission evaluation or help you in the full admission process. Unless you request otherwise at any time, the University and BPAC may hold your contact details on its database in order to share relevant information with you in the future. The University and BPAC shall not sell nor disclose this information to any third party.
- Except for death or personal injury caused by the University or BPAC’s negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which cannot be limited by law, the entire liability of the University or BPAC under or in connection with the Contract shall not exceed the amount which has actually been paid by you to BPAC for the Pre-admission. Neither the University nor BPAC shall have any liability for delay or failure to perform any of its obligations arising from any event beyond its reasonable control nor shall the have any liability in any case for any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill or for any indirect or consequential losses.
- You shall not do anything to bring the University or BPAC into disrepute and shall not use the names of, or suggest or imply an association with, the University or BPAC or any other name, brand or mark used by the University or BPAC except where the University or BPAC has provided its prior written consent and in such instances only in accordance with the guidelines or requirements specified by the University or BPAC.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions or any provisions of the agreement are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Belgian law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels, Belgium.